This is a Super easy dish that has a great balance of all 3 essentials (Fat, Protein, Carbs)
It was so easy to prep, my wife did it.
Hope you enjoy!
FAST Chicken & Broccoli
• 2 heads Broccoli, cut into florets
• 1 large Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into bite-size cubes
• 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
• ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1-1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
• ½ tsp Oregano
• Sea Salt, to taste
• Black Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Place chicken, broccolli, and sweet potato cubes in a 9×13 glas baking dish.
3. Drizzle olive oil over them and stir to evenly coat.
4. Spread out the chicken evenly in the dish and spread the veggies around and on top of the chicken evenly.
5. Sprinkle the garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper on top.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, uncovered.
7. Take out the chicken and let it rest a few minutes before serving to keep the juices inside.
Kids loved it and all our guests did too. The only thing i would do different is add more sweet potatoes next time.