This was Stupid Easy!
Literally took less than 20 min. Both of my kids, (4 Years old and 2 years old) ate 2 servings of both the Pork Chops and the Apples and Onions.
So, here it is. Enjoy!
Cinnamon Apple Pork Chops
• 4 Boneless Pork Chops
• 2 Apples
• 1 Small Onion
• ¼ cup White Wine (cooking wine is fine)
• 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, divided
• Cinnamon, to taste
• Salt, to taste
• Black Pepper, to taste
1. Season with cinnamon, salt, and pepper on both sides of the pork chops. Rub the seasoning into the pork chops. Set aside.
2. Cut the apple in half and then thinly slice it 9 (TAKE OUT THE CORE)
3. Thinly slice the onions as well.
4. Heat 2 Tbsp of the coconut oil in a large skillet over Medium heat and add the apples and onions. Saute for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender but still a little crisp.
5. Remove the apples and onions from the pan and set aside.
6. Add the last tbsp of coconut oil to the skillet.
7. Place the pork chops in the skillet and do not move. Sear the chops for about 2 minutes on each side.
8. Add the wine to the pan and just bring the wine to a boil and cook 2-3 min.
9. Add the apple and Onion mixture back to the pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pork chops, it might need more or less time).
10. Serve the pork chops with the apple/onion mixture piled on top