This took a grand total of about 20 minutes with Prep and cook time.
Kids ate it up. Loved the Veggies and the Meat.
Perfect for busy families.
• Grass-fed butter
• 1/2 large yellow onion
• 1 pound grass-fed ground beef (if using lean beef you may need to add an egg to hold the meatballs together)
• 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 2 medium zucchinis
• 2 medium tomatoes
• sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Put your skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Then dice your onions and add them to the skillet with 1-2 tbsp of butter. Saute for around 5 minutes until translucent.
3. While the onions are cooking take your grass-fed ground beef, Salt and Pepper and roll them into small 1 1/2 inch balls .Add the meatballs to the pan and cook for around 10 minutes, stirring them occasionally, flipping them over to get even cooking, and adding any additional butter if needed to prevent sticking
4. When the beef is cooking wash and dice up the zucchini and tomatoes. Add those to the skillet next along with the seasonings.
5. Place a lid over the skillet and reduce to medium heat. Cook for around 5 minutes then remove the lid, stir and put it back on top of the skillet. We cooked the beef and vegetables for another 5 minutes or so until tender, but keep checking them to see when they are done for you.
6. Finally plate up some of the meatballs and vegetables topping with salt and pepper as desired.