I was looking for something easy and quick for Salmon, so I just threw this together real quick and the whole Family loved it.
Easy Salmon Pouch with Asparagus
Prep Time: 10 min
• 1 c. soy sauce
• 2 tbsp. brown sugar
• 2 tsp. honey
• ¼ cup. olive oil
• 5 salmon filets
• 2 bunches of asparagus
• Preheat to 425.
• Mix the 1st 4 ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
• Divide the asparagus by 5. Cut the bottom inch off of all of them.
• Take 2 pieces of foil (pictures below) and lay the asparagus in the foil.
• Take 1 salmon and lay on top of the asparagus, then pour 1/5 of the juice in the foil with the asparagus and salmon. Then season with some salt.
• Repeat with the other salmon and asparagus.
• Wrap the asparagus and salmon in the foil pouch and place in the oven for about 15-18 min.