I have been getting a lot of Request for this recipe. It is so good and real simple.
hope you enjoy.
MealFit Mango Chicken with Easy Broccoli
Prep Time: 12-14 min Serves: 5
• 2 lb. chicken thighs, sliced
• 2-3 large mangoes, skinned
and diced (See Video)
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1 tbsp. honey
• 2 tbsp. red cooking wine
• 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp. cornstarch
• 2 tbsp. coconut oil, olive oil
• 1 tbsp. ground ginger
• 5 crowns of broccoli
• 2 tsp. salt
• 4 tbsp. butter
• Combine soy sauce, honey, wine, vinegar and cornstarch in a bowl and marinate chicken in this for 30 minutes.
• Heat up oil in a large skillet and add chicken and stir fry until cooked over medium-high heat
• Turn off heat and stir in mango.
• Fill up a med stock pot about 1⁄2 way full add your salt and 2 tbsp. of butter and bring to a boil.
• Cut broccoli up to your desired size and put in boiling water for 6- 7 min.
• Take broccoli out and put in a bowl that has a lid.
• Add the other 2 tbsp. of butter to the bowl and put the top on the bowl until you are ready to serve.
• When ready to serve, toss the broccoli in the bowl and eat.