Crispy Honey Pork Tenderloin with Cauliflower Fried Rice
Prep Time: 10-12 min Serves: 5
• 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
• 1⁄2 c. honey
• 2 tsp. of garlic powder
• 2 tsp. of salt
• 1 head cauliflower, grated
• 1 pkg. mushrooms
• 6 green onions
• 1 onions, minced
• 1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger
• 3 tbsp. soy sauce
• coconut oil
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Line a baking sheet with aluminum
• Baste the tenderloin generously
with honey then sprinkle with the
garlic powder and salt.
• Bake in oven for about 15 minutes,
then lower the oven rack and turn
the broiler on.
• Broil for about 10 minutes, until
juices run clear.
• Let sit for about 5 minutes before
• Grate the cauliflower using a food
• Prep the veggies (slice the green
onions, mushrooms & onions).
• Heat a large skillet/wok to high heat. Add a spoonful or two of coconut oil.
Sauté the mushrooms, onions with the ginger for ~3 min or until they begin to soften, stirring often.
• Add the cauliflower, green onions and soy sauce & sauté for ~5 min.
• Push the veggies to the side of the
skillet and create a well. Crack the eggs into the well and scramble. Stir everything to combine.