These are not the Cup Cakes your mom made for your sisters birthday party. These are grown man Meatcakes.
Super easy recipe. Real Good for making a batch on the weekend and snacking on throughout the week or eating 3-4 or 7 as a meal.
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 7 slices bacon, thickly chopped
• 2 red peppers, diced
• 2 medium sweet potatoes, shredded
• 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tsp Salt
• 3 tsp. garlic
• 3 tbsp. coconut oil
• ½ c. almond flour
• Pre-heat oven to 400
• Spread 2 tbsp. coconut oil in muffin tin.
• Cook bacon in pan in remainder of coconut oil.
• While the bacon cooks, shred sweet potatoes in large bowl (use a food Processor). Add red pepper, cooked bacon, raw meat, coconut flour, Garlic, and spices. Mash around with your hands until everything is combined evenly.
• Grab a small handful of the mixture and place in each muffin cutout. Bake for about 25-30 minutes
• Let cool a bit and enjoy