This is something we make when we go on vacation. It is super simple and does not take long at all. It can be scaled to make for as many people as you would like. I think there are 2 keys that make this dish amazing.
1. The Rotisserie Chicken is the deal. Already cooked and so juicy.
2. Play with the different amounts of the ingredients. Add what it says, and if you want to add more go ahead. Or if you want to be really safe add Half of the non chicken ingredients and mix and taste from there.
Hope you enjoy!
1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken
1 1/2 tbsp of Mayo
1 C of Red Seedless Grapes (You can us a different color if you want)
1 C of Pineapple Chunks.
1/2 tsp salt (more if you need to add on the back end)
• Let chicken cool for a little bit. (No need to let it get cool all the way.)
• Take off all the meat from the bone and put it on a cutting board.
• Chop chicken to as small as you would like and put in a bowl.
• Cut grapes in ½ and put in the bowl with the chicken
• Cut Pineapple into chunks about the size of the grapes.
• Put in mayo and salt and stir together real good.
• Taste and see if you need to add more mayo or salt.
• Put in fridge an let cool
We eat this as a snack throughout the week while we are at the beach. I will come in and grab some in between meals.
Email me if you have any questions. email@example.com