This is an amazing alternative to a traditional Mexican Salad. This a staple at our home and is also a great dish to feed a lot of people.
Crockpot Crazy Easy Salsa Chicken Mexican Pile-Up
Prep Time: 5 min
• 2 c. salsa of your choice
• 4-5 frozen chicken thighs
• 1 tbsp. chili powder
• 1 onion, cut up
• ½ head of lettuce chopped (Can also use Spinach if you would like.)
• 1 c. traditional Greek yogurt
• 2 c. shredded cheese
• 1 tomato, chopped
• 1 bunch cilantro
• 1 c. salsa
• 2 avocados
• Combine first 4 ingredients in the crock pot and set on low for 8 hours.
• Place the lettuce on a plate or in a bowl then layer with chicken and the other toppings, ending with cilantro.
If you have leftover chicken you can use it for a number of other things.
Hope you enjoy.
Comment and let me know what you think.