Bacon-Smothered Burger with Crockpot Green Beans
This is a Paleo-ish twist on Hamburger / Hamburger Steak. If you are die-hard Paleo use the Coconut Milk. If you are die-hard about it tasting amazing use the heavy cream.
Super easy and the family will LOVE IT.
Prep Time: 17-20 min
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 9 slices bacon, chopped fine
• 3 green onions
• ½ c. heavy cream or coconut milk
• ½ c. water
• Pinch of salt
• Pepper, to taste
• 4 cans of green beans, drained
• 1 32oz. box of chicken broth (or 2 cans)
• 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) bacon, chopped and cooked until it’s almost crispy (save the bacon grease
• Form 3 patties with meat and brown it in a non-stick skillet until done. Drain and set on a serving plate.
• Cook bacon in same skillet, drain on paper towel.
• Chop green onion and add to pan. Lower heat to lowest setting and add water and cream. Stir until onion is soft. Thicken with your favorite thickener if not naturally thick enough for you after it reduces a minute or two.
• Add bacon, salt, pepper and dip over meat and serve.
• Put all the ingredients in a crockpot (including bacon grease) & stir.
• Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Comment below or email me if you have questions. (email@example.com)
If you make it and Post a Pic on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram) tag me and I will send you a FREE WEEK OF MEALFIT!!
Have a Fit Day