Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops with Tomatoes Au Gratin
This was super easy and real good.
Prep Time: 8-10 min
• 6 thick pork chops, boneless or not is fine
• 1 ranch seasoning packet
• ½ C Heavy Cream.
• 2 tbsp of Traditional Greek Yogurt
• 2 tsp Salt
• 4 medium tomatoes, cut in halves
• 3 tbsp. butter, melted
• 1 tsp. minced garlic
• ¼ c. Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Combine ranch, Heavy Cream Yogurt, and Salt in a bowl and whisk well.
• Put Pork Chops in the Cock Pot and Pour over pork chops.
• Cook on low 4-6 hours.
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
• Place tomato slices on foil-lined baking sheet and set aside.
• In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Parmesan.
• Season tomato slices with salt and pepper.
• Spoon the butter and cheese mixture over the tomatoes.
• Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Let me know what you think
Have a Fit Day.