No LIE, this is the best meal i have made in months.
Flavor and texture was amazing. Both Teagen (2) & Johnna (5) Crushed it.
Pretty easy. One of the keys is to get the Brussels sprouts chopped up real good.
If you make this send me a pic on Social Media and tag me.
Also it is ok to send gifts to thank me for changing your life. Cause this will do it.
SAUSAGE & VEGGIE BAKE
Prep Time: 5-9 min
• 1 lb. smoked sausage (chopped into rounds)
• 3 chicken thighs, boneless/skinless
• 2 yellow squash, chopped
• 1 red onion, chopped
• 3 c. Brussels sprouts
• ¼ C Olive oil
• 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Chop the chicken and sauté on medium high in a pan for about 4-5 min.
• While the chicken is cooking, run the Brussels sprouts through the food processor and chop the other veggies.
• By this time the chicken will be mostly done. It does not have to be all the way done.
• In a bowl, toss the chicken, veggies and sausage in olive oil and add Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
• Put in a baking dish.
• Roast for 15 minutes.
• Toss mixture and return to oven for about 20 minutes.