Great Breakfast Dish. Real easy and a good one to make and the put in the fridge and take off some in the am as you head out the door.
Prep Time: 12 min
- 1 brick of chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 9 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain spinach and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese. Once combined, add in sun-dried tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, sauté onions in olive oil on medium heat (about 2 minutes, or until translucent), add minced garlic and sauté for one more minute. Add spinach.
- In a pre-greased muffin pan, add spinach mixture to fill cups about one-third to halfway. Pour egg mixture over the top. Sprinkle goat cheese over the top of each “muffin” and put back in the oven for 10 minutes or until muffins appear puffy and golden.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Leave a comment below and let me know how it was.