I got this recipe from Rich Froning about 9-10 months ago. Not sure where he got it. I am always telling him about recipes and when he has a suggestion I try it.
The thing about this dish that is so great is that it literally took me less than 5 min to prep.
• 3-4 lbs. pork tenderloin
• 20 oz. apple juice
• McCormick dry rub of your choice
• Rub tenderloin with the McCormick’s and place in crockpot.
• Pour apple juice into crockpot over the loin.
• Set on low for 6-8 hours.
Here is a picture of the ingredients. Mainly the Dry Rub.
• 8 slices bacon
• 1 bag coleslaw
• 1/2 c. light tasting olive oil
• 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp. honey
• 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 1/4 tsp. celery seed
• 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• Cook bacon in the oven until crispy.
• While the bacon is cooking, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey and Dijon mustard in a blender until creamy. Stir in celery seeds.
• Chop bacon into bite-sized pieces.
• Mix coleslaw, bacon, cherry tomatoes and dressing together.
• The longer it sits, the better it will be.
Super easy and taste AMAZING.
Send me some Feedback if you liked it.