Some of our good friends came over for dinner the other night so I decided to let them be the test dummies for one of the new meals I have. Jackie always gets mad when I do this because she is always worried that it is not going to be any good. Thank goodness it was. This Stuffed Chicken was 10x easier than I thought it would be. I also got the “how to” on video. The video is less than 2 minutes so you know it had to be easy.
Hope you enjoy.
Prep Time: 15-18 min
• 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts or thighs
• 4 slices of deli ham
• 4 slices of cheese (Pepper Jack, cheddar, your choice)
• 2 bags frozen cauliflower
• 6 slices of bacon
• Spices, to taste
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Slice chicken breast almost in half, leaving a small amount connected around outside to make a pocket.
• Roll a slice of ham around cheese (optional) and stuff into pocket in chicken. (See Video Below)
• Place in buttered baking dish and top with additional oil or butter and spices of choice.
• Put chicken in oven (total bake time is 35-40 mins-1hr depending on number of breasts).
• In large pan cook 6 bacon slices until slightly crispy.
• Remove bacon, leaving bacon fat in the pan.
• Add the bags of frozen cauliflower and let defrost/cook on low/medium for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Chop the bacon slices and add back in, along with the salt and cook for about another 5-7 min.
Tons of Flavor. Comment below or email me and let me know how it was.