Have you ever been to P.F. Changs and had their Lettuce Wraps?
Yes….I know, they are amazing. So we have created something similar that is super easy. We eat this a its own meal. It is loaded with tons of veggies like red cabbage, green cabbage, and carrots.
I know the next thing you are going to say is that your kids will not eat cabbage. With the way we season it they will not even know they are eating their vegetables.
Crockpot Mu-Shu Chicken Wraps
Prep Time: 8-10 min
• 1 4-5 chicken breasts
• 1 onion
• 4 tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. paprika
• 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
• 1 tsp. onion powder
• 1 tsp. thyme
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp. black pepper
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce (or Coconut Aminos)
• 1 tbsp. red cooking wine
• 1 tbsp. Hoisin sauce (Asian Section of store)
• 1 tsp. rice vinegar
• 1 tbsp. sesame oil
• 1 tbsp. garlic
• 1 tbsp. dried ginger
• 1 -14 oz. package of coleslaw
• 5 green onions, chopped fine
• Bibb lettuce
• ¼ c. of cashews, chopped (Totally Optional)
• Chop an onion and place in the bottom of the crockpot.
• Mix together the spices and rub over chicken.
• Set your spiced chicken on top of the onion and cook on low 4-8 hours. The chicken will be tender and very easy shred when done and shred into smaller pieces with a fork.
• Combine 1st 4 ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
• Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil to the pan. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds then add soy sauce mixture and coleslaw and cook for 1 min.
• Cook till coleslaw begins to wilt. Then add chicken and onions to the slaw and mix
• Divide the chicken between the lettuce leaves and sprinkle the cashews on top.
Great recipe for a big crowd or just the family.
Put your Feedback below in the comment box