This is a quick and easy dish when you do not have a lot of time.
I made this one day for lunch when we were in a rush and did not have any leftovers.
The whole family ended up loving it.
Prep Time: 10 min
• 2 lbs. smoked sausage
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 2 bell peppers
• 1 stalk of celery
• 1 onion
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. garlic salt
• 1 tsp. Tony Chachere’s
• 1 tbsp. garlic
• 1 c. mozzarella cheese Instructions
• Heat butter in a skillet.
• Cut up peppers, onion, celery and sauté in the skillet for about 3 min.
• While the veggies are sautéing, cut the sausage into circles and throw into the skillet with the veggies along with the garlic and spices and cook for about 6-8 min.
• When sausage is done, top with cheese and serve.
Comment below if you have any questions or comments.