This is such an easy way for your family to have some amazing flavor for taco night at your house.
Crock Pot Easy Chicken Tacos
Prep Time: 5 min
• 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 32oz. V8 Spicy Hot Juice
• 1 tbsp. Tony Chachere’s seasoning
• 1 tbsp. lemon pepper
• 1 tbsp. garlic, finely chopped garlic
• 1 can fire-roasted stewed tomatoes
• Cumin, to taste
• Paprika, to taste
• Chili powder, to taste
• Oregano, to taste
• 2 avocados, sliced into strips
• 2 heads Romaine lettuce
• Pour V8 juice into the crockpot then add chicken breasts, Tony’s, lemon pepper, and garlic. Cook on low for 6 hrs.
• After your chicken is done, shred the meat with two forks and throw it and some of the leftover broth (really just a small amount to help everything cook evenly) into a skillet with the fire roasted tomatoes and add paprika, cumin, chili powder and oregano to your preference level. Cook until the liquid is boiling, about 2-3 min stirring constantly.
• Have a taste! If all the flavors you added are there, pull off heat and serve. We had ours wrapped in Romaine lettuce and covered in avocado slices.
Now was that not easy!
Post some pics when you make it.