CP Mu-Shu Chicken Wraps were great as always. Easy to cook, sweet, simple and scrumptious.
If you’re a wrap sandwich fan, Mu-Shu Chicken Wraps are the perfect slow cooker recipe for you pal. We eat this as its own meal. It is loaded with tons of veggies like red cabbage, green cabbage, and carrots. Did a video on the process. HOPE IT HELPS!
Prep Time: 8-10 min
• 4-5 chicken breasts
• 1 onion
• 4 tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. paprika
• 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
• 1 tsp. onion powder
• 1 tsp. thyme
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp. black pepper
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1 tbsp. red cooking wine
• 1 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
• 1 tsp. rice vinegar
• 1 tbsp. sesame oil
• 1 tbsp. garlic
• 1 tbsp. minced ginger
• 1 -14 oz. package of coleslaw
• 5 green onions, chopped fine
• Bibb lettuce
• ¼ c. of cashews, chopped
• Chop an onion and place in the bottom of the crockpot.
• Mix together the spices and rub over a whole chicken.
• Set your spiced chicken on top of the onion and cook on low 4-8 hours. The chicken will be tender and very easy to pull off of the bone when done and chop into smaller pieces.
• Combine 1st 4 ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
• Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil to the pan. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds then add soy sauce mixture and coleslaw and cook for 1 min.
• Add chicken and onions to the pan and cook till coleslaw begins to wilt.
• Divide the chicken between the Bibb lettuce leaves and sprinkle the cashews on top.
Post your questions or comments below.
Have a great Day!