A one-pan meal with ground beef, cabbage, tomatoes and more! Healthy and budget-friendly!
Great dish. This is one where you may have to salt it more on the back end. The cabbage tries to dull the flavor.
Prep Time: 12-14 min
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 tsp Tony Chachere’s
• 1/2 – 1 head cabbage, chopped
• 1 tbsp. butter
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
• 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• In a large pan, brown ground beef until no longer pink. Add onion, salt and Tony’s and continue cooking until translucent.
• Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
• Add butter, cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine.
• Cover and simmer about 20 – 30 minutes until the cabbage is soft.
• You will probably need to season this once it is done cooking.
Shoot me an email or comment below if you have some questions.