Greek Stir-Fry was Jackie’s favorite thing of the week. She inhaled it…..twice…..at the same meal.
A delicious and simple stir fry recipe inspired by the flavors of Greek cuisine! Fast to prepare!
Prep Time: 8-10 min
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 1 lb. frozen green beans
• 1 large onion
• 2 tbsp. coconut oil
• 1 15-oz. can of diced tomatoes
• 1 tsp. basil
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. oregano
• 1 tsp. marjoram (optional)
• 1 tsp. garlic powder or 1 clove fresh minced garlic
• Melt oil in a large skillet and add diced onion.
• Cook three minutes or until starting to become translucent.
• Add ground meat and cook until well browned.
• While cooking, add spices.
• Once meat is browned, add the diced tomatoes (drain off liquid first!), green beans and any additional spices if needed.
• Cover pan and simmer 15+ minutes or until all vegetables have softened.
• Check after ten minutes and add a couple tablespoons of water or chicken broth if needed.
• Serve warm and enjoy!
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.