Crock Pot “this can’t taste any good” Chicken comes from the fact that we mixed Mayo and BBQ Sauce and put it on chicken.
Trust me. Its good. Easiest and delicious recipe that you prepare in your crock pot. Make this tonight!
Prep Time: 6 min
- 8 boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c. mayo
- 1 c. BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 ½ lbs. sliced mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ c. lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lay your chicken in the crockpot.
- Mix the BBQ sauce and mayo together in a bowl.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Place the butter on the top and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place mushrooms in the prepared baking dish3. Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Post your questions or comments below.