Crock Pot Green Salsa Beef Tacos had the most Amazing Flavor. It smelled the whole house up and shredded so easy. You will see this one again in the future.
This would be an wonderful recipe to make. Sooooo good. Enjoy friends!
Prep Time: 5 min
- 2-3 lbs. chuck roast
- 1 ranch dressing seasoning packet
- 16 oz. jar salsa verde
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 avocadoes
- 1 c. of salsa
- Cut up bell peppers and onion and place in bottom of crockpot. Place chuck roast on top of veggies.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over roast then pour salsa over everything.
- Close crockpot lid and let cook on medium or high for 5-6 hours, until beef is very tender and pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and drain liquid, do not discard. Shred beef, removing fat then place back into slow cooker. Pour 1/2-1 cup of liquid back into shredded beef and reduce setting to warm or low. Use beef for tacos and burritos.
- Take the contents of your crockpot and wrap in the lettuce leaves for your tacos.
- Top with avocado and salsa.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.