This chicken apple stir fry is easy to make and has a burst of flavor from the chicken, apples, and fennel bulb. A delicious chicken and apple stir–fry.
I could not get enough of this one. This is the one night I was guilty of Gluttony. I found my self one time standing over the dish eating it with a fork.
Prep Time: 7-9 min
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless/skinless
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 apples
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. basil
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a large baking sheet with butter or coconut oil.
- Chop the chicken and place on baking sheet.
- Cut onions and apples into bite sized pieces and sprinkle on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with spices and place in the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is completely cooked through. Turn over once at about 20 minutes and add more butter if needed.
Shoot me an email or comment if you have some questions.