One Pan Oven Fajitas is one of the easiest things we do. This can be a quick, inexpensive, delicious meal. With my super-streamlined recipe, you can whip up amazing one-pan oven fajitas any time!
It is so simple yet it smells and taste amazing. This is a great dish to make if you have a lot of people coming over for dinner. We did a quick video to show you the process. Hope this helps.
Prep Time: 8-11 min
• 1 tbsp. chili powder
• ½ tbsp. paprika
• ½ tsp. onion powder
• ¼ tsp. garlic powder
• ¼ tsp. cumin
• ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
• 1 tsp. sugar
• ½ tsp. salt
• ½ tbsp. corn starch
• 2 small (or 1 lg.) onion
• 2 medium green bell peppers
• 1 medium red bell pepper
• 4 chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 medium lime
• 1 head of lettuce
• ½ c. traditional Greek yogurt (optional)
• ¼ bunch cilantro (optional)
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
• Mix all of the ingredients for the fajita seasoning in a small bowl and set aside (chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, sugar, salt, and corn starch).
• Cut the onion and bell peppers into ¼ to ½ inch wide strips. Place them in a large 9×13 inch casserole dish.
• Slice the chicken breasts into very thin strips and add it to the casserole dish with the vegetables.
• Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat and vegetables. Drizzle the olive oil over everything and then use your hands to toss the ingredients until everything is well coated in oil and seasoning.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, stirring once half way through.
• Squeeze the juice from half of the lime over top of the meat and vegetables after it comes out of the oven.
• Scoop a small amount of meat and vegetables into the center of each leaf of lettuce. Top with a few sprigs of cilantro, a dollop of Greek yogurt, and an extra squeeze of lime if desired.
Post you questions or comments below.