Crock Pot Ginger Cranberry Pork Roast was a dish I was not real sure about. Cranberries typically don’t go with Pork but I thought I would give it a shot. Turned out real good. The broccoli also turned out great after cooking in the juices. It gave it a sweet kick.
This recipe for Ginger Cranberry Pork Roast is a delicious and easy one for the crockpot.
Prep Time: 4-6 min
Serves: 5 (with some left over meat)
• 4 lbs. pork roast
• 2 cans of cranberry sauce
• ½ c. minced fresh ginger
• 2 tbsp. honey
• 1 tbsp. arrowroot powder
• 5 crowns of fresh broccoli, cut up
• 2 tsp. salt
• Dump the first five ingredients into your crockpot along with ½ cup of water, and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until fully cooked.
Remember each crockpot is different, so the first time you make a recipe, really watch it closely so you don’t over or under cook the dish.
• Take out the roast and put in a large bowl and shred with a fork
• Tear or cut up the broccoli and put it in the crockpot with the salt and turn on high for about 15-20 min. This will cook the broccoli in the juice.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.