Typically an Asian method, the stir-fry is fast, easy, healthy and delicious. This Asian stir fry is perfect as a fast after-work meal your family will love.
MealFit Asian Stir Fry was the best thing all week IMO. I did a video on it but it got deleted when I received my new phone this week.
Prep Time: 22-25 min
- 2 tbsp. olive or coconut oil
- 8 boneless/skinless chicken thighs, diced into 1″ cubes
- 2 bell peppers, any color
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced into small chunks
- 1 squash, diced into chunks
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp.+ Sriracha sauce (start with 1/2 tsp. and work your way up to get flavor you likethis is spicy!)
- In a heavy cast iron pan, heat oil.
- Add chicken, cook on medium high heat until just browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add onions, peppers, zucchini and squash and cook until slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stir well.
- Slowly add Sriracha sauce until desired heat level don’t add too much. You can’t take it out once you have added it.
- Remove from heat and eat immediately!
Try this and Tag me in a picture on Social Media. Good Luck!