3-Ingredient hawaiian Pulled Pork is great, and super easy. Only 3 ingredients including the pork!!! Deliciously simple! Sweet and savory, this Hawaiian pulled pork recipe is hard to beat.
If you need a meal that is easy and quick to make check out this recipe: Here is QUICK HOW TO VIDEO.
Prep Time: 13 min
*WE LOVED THIS!
**Slaw recipe from Derek Robinson.
• 3-4 lbs. pork shoulder
• 1 can crushed or cubed pineapple (in water)
• 2 tbsp. grated ginger (or ½ tsp. dry)
• 1/2 lb. bacon, cut into small pieces
• 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• Salt and pepper
• 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, trimmed
• 1 tbsp. of butter
• Put pork in a crockpot.
• Dump the pineapple on top with all the liquid, too.
• Add the ginger.
• Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
• Cook bacon in skillet until crispy, set aside on a plate, and save the bacon fat in the skillet.
• In a separate small bowl whisk mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
• In a food processor slice the Brussels sprouts.
• Add sliced Brussels sprouts to bacon fat in the skillet and sauté until softened and slightly browned.
• May need to add butter if they look dry.
• When browned put in serving bowl.
• Pour mustard mixture over sprouts. Add bacon and mix all together well. Serve.
Post your questions or comments below.