The easiest way to make dinner is with these convenient one-dish meals. ONE DISH EASY BEEF is exactly that. Quick, Simple, Easy & Delicious.
This easy recipe make great family meal with minimal clean-up. Loved this.
Prep Time: 18-20 min
• 16 oz. ground beef
• 1 onions, chopped fine
• 1 small can tomato sauce
• 28 oz. can whole peeled tomatoes
• 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies (use MILD if making for KIDS)
• 2 tsp. oregano
• 2 tsp. garlic powder
• 2 medium zucchini
• 1 c. Mozzarella cheese
• ½ c. Parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. pepper
• Cook ground beef with chopped onion in a skillet.
• Drain whole peeled tomatoes and Ro-tel in a colander and mash the tomatoes.
• Add the tomatoes and tomato sauce along with garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet.
• Simmer for a few minutes. Meanwhile slice your zucchini in 1/4 in. rounds.
• Add the zucchini to the skillet and mix in, move the contents to a casserole dish. (if you want the Zucchini more done, cook it longer in the pan)
• Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and then the mozzarella cheese.
• Put into a preheated 375 degree oven until cheese is starting to brown 15-18 min.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.