The Brussels Sprouts Slaw is inspired by Derek Robinson. A great friend of mine who lives in Nashville. Kids will eat them if you cook them like this.
Brussels sprouts are often referred to as tiny cabbages, so it’s not surprising that they make a great slaw. This delicious, colorful slaw combines shredded brussels sprouts. Did a VIDEO TO TAKE OUT THE GUESSWORK.
Prep Time: 13 min
*WE LOVED THIS!
**Slaw recipe from Derek Robinson.
• 1/2 lb. bacon, cut into small pieces
• 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• Salt and pepper
• 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, trimmed
• 1 tbsp. of butter
• Cook bacon in skillet until crispy, set aside on a plate, and save the bacon fat in the skillet.
• In a separate small bowl whisk mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
• In a food processor slice the Brussels sprouts.
• Add sliced Brussels sprouts to bacon fat in the skillet and sauté until softened and slightly browned.
• May need to add butter if they look dry.
• When browned put in serving bowl.
• Pour mustard mixture over sprouts. Add bacon and mix all together well. Serve.
Make this and Tag me in a picture on Social Media.