Bacon and Egg Burger on Mixed Greens is always a hit. I love it when you take your fork and cut through the egg and then the burger and the yolk runs all over the burger.
Amazing Bacon Wrapped Burgers with some interesting ingredients. Trust me. You’ll love it. Makes me smile. Got a video on how we constructed the burgers.
Prep Time: 22-25 min
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 c. green olives with pimentos
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and roughly chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 egg, slightly beaten, plus 6 more for topping
- 6 slices of bacon
- Mixed salad greens
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place onion, garlic, olives, & jalapeno, in food processor and pulse until finely chopped but not pureed.
- In a large bowl, add beef, onion mixture, red pepper flakes, and egg. Use your hands to thoroughly combine.
- Form mixture into 6 patties.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around a burger, overlapping ends about 1 inch. Trim excess bacon and reserve for another use. Repeat with remaining burgers.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until bacon is cooked through.
- While burgers are cooking, fry or poach eggs.
- To serve, place mixed greens on each plate. Top with burger, egg, guacamole, and salsa.
Post your questions or comments below.