The BEST and EASIEST beef and broccoli made in 15 min from start to finish. It’s quicker, cheaper and healthier than take-out!
Beef and Broccoli literally took me less than 15 min from start to sitting at the table eating. Simple and great.
Prep Time: 10 min
- 2 lbs. sirloin beef
- 3 crowns of broccoli
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 c. hot water
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- Light olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Slice beef into long, thin strips. Preheat a deep skillet on a high heat with a little bit of olive oil. Cook beef until it gets golden brown. Season beef with some salt and don’t over-season, because soy sauce will add a lot of flavor.
- Add soy sauce into cornstarch and stir to combine it into even mixture.
- Combine the mixture together with brown sugar and sesame oil. Pour mixture over cooking beef, add hot water and stir to combine everything together.
- Dice broccoli into medium size pieces and stir them into the cooking beef. Cook it for 5-10 minutes or until broccoli is soften
- Serve beef & broccoli while it’s still hot.
Shoot me an email or comment if you have some questions.