Healthy and Delicious Crispy Italian Chicken Thighs. Super easy recipe that tastes just like fried chicken!
This chicken was amazing right out of the oven. I had that “Fried” feel but without the breading.
Be liberal with the seasonings and enjoy! We also did a video on it. Hope you like it.
Prep Time: 18 min
- 3 lb. boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix the garlic powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet and dry the skin well with a paper towel. Flip the thighs over so the skin side is down.
- Sprinkle evenly with half of the seasonings – garlic powder, red pepper flakes, oregano and salt. Flip over and season the other side.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes (in a convection oven) or 35-40 minutes (in a regular oven) until the thighs are cooked through completely.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.