Healthy and Delicious Dish. One of the best side dishes we have ever done. Real easy and tons of flavor.
Also did a video on it.
Prep Time: 18 min
• 1 large squash
• 1 large zucchini
• 4 crowns of brocholi
• 3 sweet potatoes (cut into chunks)
• 4 tbsp. olive oil
• Garlic salt, to taste
• Tony Chachere’s seasoning
• 8 slices bacon
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
• Place aluminum foil on a baking dish that has sides and place half the bacon on the aluminum foil so that you cover as much of the pan as possible.
• While you are cutting up the veggies, put the bottom layer of bacon in and let bake.
• Cut up all the veggies and place in a bowl. Pour olive oil on the veggies.
• Season liberally with Tony’s and garlic salt. Place lid on bowl and shake to mix together.
• Pull out pan in the oven and place all the veggies on top of the bacon.
• Place the other half of the bacon on top of the veggies in rows.
• Bake on 450 for 30 min or until the top layer of bacon is crisp.
Have a good day!