This method of preparing cauliflower is very simple and extremely delicious! Once you’ve taste roasted cauliflower, you will never go back to boiling cauliflower. This is my favorite way of serving cauliflower. If you have never roasted cauliflower, try it now!
Roasted cauliflower is so good that you could even serve it as an appetizer or as a snack. Even children love this roasted cauliflower!
Prep Time: 6-8 min
• 1 medium head cauliflower
• 2 tbsp. melted butter or coconut oil
• 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
• 1 large clove of garlic, minced or pressed
• Sea salt and pepper, to taste
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Cover a baking sheet with foil.
• Cut cauliflower into small pieces, 3/4 to 1 inch. Melt butter or coconut oil and add the rosemary and garlic. Mix well and pour over the cauliflower. Stir to coat the cauliflower.
• Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on the cookie sheet. Salt and pepper to taste.
• Bake in the 400 degree oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring after about 20 minutes to brown evenly.
• Serve warm.
Post your questions or comments below.