Indulge yourself in a bowl of spicy chili that is full of beef and sweet potatoes. It’s thick, rich and slightly sweet while being grain free, sugar free and dairy free. If you’re looking for a low sugar, healthy option, you won’t be disappointed with this recipe!
Paleo Sweet Potato Chili was so good. We did this as one of our MealFit Ready meals this week and it got great reviews.
Prep Time: 13-17 min
• 2 lbs. ground beef
• 1 red onion, chopped
• 1 tsp. minced garlic
• 1 large can (29.5 oz.) can tomato sauce
• 2 c. petite diced tomatoes, with juice
• 3 c. beef stock
• 3 carrots, chopped (about 1 cup)
• 5 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
• 2 bay leaves
• ½ tsp. thyme
• 2 tsp. salt
• 1½ tsp. black pepper
• ½ c. chili powder
• Dash of oregano
• Dash of red pepper flakes
• In a large saucepan, brown ground beef, onions and garlic. Drain off the fat.
• Add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan. Mix well, bring to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes and carrots are cooked through.
Make this and Tag me in a picture on Social Media.