Baked Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes was great. I made something I think you are going to simply love.
Chicken, spinach and artichokes come together in this delicious recipe. When you sear the chicken at the beginning you do not need to cook it all the way. You are going to put it back in the oven.
Oh my goodness gracious is it amazing! Think your favorite spinach artichoke dip all over the top of baked chicken.
Yeah, it really is out of this world. Here is a VIDEO on how to make it. ENJOY!
Prep Time: 15-18 min
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 to 6 chicken thighs, boneless/skinless
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 can (14-oz.) quartered artichokes, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bag (6 to 8 oz.) baby spinach
- 1/2 c. vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add to skillet and brown on both sides; about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and set it on the side, leaving oil in skillet.
- Add artichokes, onions, carrots and garlic to the skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are slightly tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach and continue to cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add broth and chicken.
- Place in a pyrex dish in the oven and bake for 18 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Plate and ladle liquid and veggies over chicken pieces.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.