A chicken Parmesan soup that is simple, hearty, healthy and all made in the crockpot. It’s easy and delicious!
This soup has all of the flavors of decadent Chicken Parmesan. Takes just minutes to prep.
Crock Pot Chicken Soup, was a lifesaver on Wednesday when we were rushed. Great flavor. Kids loved it.
Prep Time: 15 min
- 2 lbs. skinless/boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 3/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Grease Crock Pot with olive oil and place chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, chicken broth, onion, green pepper, zucchini, cheese, basil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks then place shredded chicken back into slow cooker.
- Serve with additional shredded Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Post your questions or comments below.