Everyone out there is always looking to have a great tasting snack that is good for them.
<a href="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=ss_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=mealfco-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B007NMDY38&asins=B007NMDY38&linkId=DKZI3JWFXFBVRN5G&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true“>LARABAR makes a great one but it is pretty Pricy (over $1 each and they are small).
So we have come up with an amazing recipe an video to show you how to make homemade LARABARS.
Prep Time: 7-9 min
• 1 c. almonds (we used roasted salted)
• 1 c. dates
• 1 c. dried cherries
• In your food processor, mix
together fruit and nuts until a
sticky, workable dough is
• Being careful not to wreck the texture, shape into six equal sized bars, and wrap in plastic wrap.
• If you’re in a hurry, you can
shape the dough into eight to twelve balls instead.
• They should keep in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container for up to a month.
Super easy and taste better than what you buy at the store.