Pizza Stri-Fry is one of the best dishes we have ever made. This is an easy and delicious alternative to Pizza. It has all the same flavors without the processed junk. An easy stir fry that kids love!
Quick story: I did this dish for MealFit Ready this week and I got a text from one of my clients that said “HOLY CRAP, what is this??? It was so good I ate it COLD” Nuff Said. GOT A VIDEO TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU.
Prep Time: 10-14 min
- 10 (or more) oz. of pre-sliced pepperoni
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1-2 c. sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2 c. fresh spinach
- 1 large onion
- Optional: black olives and banana peppers
- Spices: 1 tbsp. each of Italian seasoning and garlic powder
- Optional: 1 c. pasta or pizza sauce
- Mozzarella, to top
- Brown the sausage until cooked over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- While cooking, dice the zucchini and onion and slice the mushrooms if not pre-sliced.
- Add vegetables to the sausage. Sauté until starting to get tender.
- Separate pepperoni slices and add.
- Add spinach and black olives, banana peppers or very thinly sliced fresh peppers if using.
- Cook until all are heated and spinach is wilted. Spice to taste.
- When cooked, top with pasta/pizza sauce (heat if necessary) and cheese (if using).
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.