Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Smashed Sweet potatoes. Bacon wrapped anything is good and the Smashed Potatoes recipe is different than one we did earlier in the year.
These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs are so delicious and easy to make. All you have to do it season the chicken, wrap it with bacon, and throw it in the oven. The results are juicy and flavorful chicken.
Everything tastes better with bacon: a terrific recipe for bacon-wrapped chicken thighs with Smashed Sweet potatoes that is sure to be a big hit. Also did a video on this one.
Prep Time: 15-18 min
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 8 oz. bacon, or one slice per thigh
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes
- ½ can of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each chicken thigh and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Put a pot of water on the stove on high and bring to a roaring boil.
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
- Boil them for about 10 min
- Drain the water off the sweet potatoes.
- Throw the sweet pot in a food processor and add the coconut milk, honey and salt.
- Pulse till it is your desired consistency.
- If you do not have a food processor you can use a blender or the old-fashioned way and mash by hand.
Shoot me an email or comment if you have some questions.