Momma Nems Greek Chicken. This simple chicken dish is packed with flavor from olives, tomatoes, oregano and Greek seasoning.
Super easy and taste authentic. Great and easy dish. YOU NEED TO MARINATE this for a little bit as well. Try this at home and let me know how this turns out for you guys!
Prep Time: 8 min
• 4 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken thighs
• 16 oz. can artichoke hearts
• 10 oz. jar Kalamata 0lives, halved
• 10 cloves garlic
• 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
• 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
• 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
• 1 tbsp. dried thyme
• 2 tsp. dried oregano
• 1-58 oz. bag of Oriental stir-fry veggies
• Pat chicken dry, and season with salt and pepper.
• Mix chicken with all ingredients (except stir-fry veggies) in a large bowl. Marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
• Preheat oven to 450F, Place about half the veggies in a pan and place the chicken on top of the veggies. Cover the pan with aluminum foil, and bake for 45-50 minutes. Uncover for the final 5-10 minutes.
Shoot me an email or comment if you have some questions.