Spicy Crockpot Beef and Bell Pepper with Cauliflower Rice. Clean, healthy and delicious, all in one! Doesn’t get better than this!
Spicy Crock Pot Beef was huge hit for us. I did not think it would be but Jackie and the kids got seconds. (I always get seconds).
Simply delicious! Great flavor all done in the crockpot.
Prep Time: 12-15 min
- 2 lbs. beef chuck, thinly sliced
- 2 c. chopped to 1 inch squares bell pepper
- ½ medium onion, peeled, cut in half, sliced
- 1 c. beef broth
- 2 tsp. diced garlic
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce (more if you desire)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Salt, to taste
- Place the meat on the bottom of the crockpot. Top with sliced onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix the broth with Sriracha and pour over the peppers and beef. Set on high heat for 3.5 – 4 hours.
- Add some salt and stir, serve hot over cauliflower rice.
- Cut cauliflower off the head and put pieces into food processor.
- While you are “ricing” the cauliflower heat up your pan and melt the butter.
- When cauliflower is to your “rice “ consistency add to the pan of butter and stir till soft 3-6 min. Add salt to taste.
Make this and Tag me in a picture on Social Media