Crock Pot Crazy Easy Salsa Chicken Mexican Pile up. This is a go to dish of ours when we know we have to feed a large number of people.
This is an amazing alternative to a traditional Mexican Salad. Easy Salsa Chicken straight from the crockpot! Hope you enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 min
• 2 c. salsa of your choice
• 4-5 frozen chicken thighs
• 1 tbsp. chili powder
• 1 onion, cut up
• ½ head of lettuce
• 1 c. traditional Greek yogurt
• 2 c. shredded cheese
• 1 tomato, chopped
• 1 bunch cilantro
• 1 c. salsa
• 2 avocados
• Combine first 4 ingredients and cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours.
• Place the lettuce on a plate or in a bowl then layer with chicken and the other toppings, ending with cilantro.
Comment and let me know what you think.