MealFit Salmon Amazing. This Salmon Recipe is so Quick and Easy. Healthy and Delicious.
I tried to create a salmon dish that was only 1 cooking step. This is easy and good. Did a video to guide you on this one.
Prep Time: 12-16 min
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place Asparagus in dish and drizzle with olive oil
- To make the Sriracha cream sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Sriracha and condensed milk in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 2 minutes; let cool to room temperature.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine THE marinade and salmon filets; marinate for 5-10 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place Asparagus in dish and salmon filets on top. Pour the marinade onto prepared baking dish and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Serve salmon immediately with Sriracha cream sauce.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.