Buffalo Chicken Pasta. I mean really!! The great taste of buffalo chicken in a creamy, cheesy, spicy pasta dish!
Everyone loves pasta and most people I know love Buffalo anything. This is AMAZING! It’s easy, quick, and satisfying. Perfect weeknight or potluck meal.
Pretty legit combo here. Be fancy and put it back in the shell to serve. (Send me a pic if you do).
Prep Time: 20 min
If you want to get fancy, put it back in the shell and serve out of that.
• 1 large spaghetti squash, cut in half lengthwise
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• ½ sweet onion, finely chopped
• 1 large carrot, finely chopped
• 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
• ½ c. hot sauce
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Chopped green onions, to garnish
• Sprinkle of red pepper flakes
• 2 tbsp. mayo
• Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
• Place spaghetti squash open side down on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until skin of squash is slightly soft and the threads of the squash easily come out with a fork.
• While spaghetti squash is cooling, place a large pan over medium heat. Once pan is very hot, add olive oil and chicken to brown with a bit of salt and pepper. Once chicken has browned and no longer pink, remove from pan and place in a bowl.
• In that same pan, still over medium heat, add garlic, onion, carrot and celery to the pan to cook. (add more oil if you need to) Sprinkle with a bit more salt. Once onion has become translucent, remove from heat.
• Now finish the dish off by adding the spaghetti squash threads to the pan, along with chicken, mayo, and hot sauce. Mix together and sprinkle with a bit more salt and pepper. Garnish with green onions and red pepper flakes.
Post your questions or comments below.