It’s tender, juicy, easy to prepare, healthy and lean.
Be careful not to overcook this. Worst thing you can do to pork and chicken is overcook it. So watch it close. This was the best dish all week. WOW!
If you’ve never tried this delicious recipe, it’s time to try it now!
Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 pkg. pork tenderloins (2 tenderloins, about 2-2.5 lbs.)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 lbs. of carrots, peeled, halved, and halved lengthwise
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Rinse tenderloins and pat dry. Place in a 9×13-inch Pyrex sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Take a paring knife and poke holes in the tenderloins (on the top side only) about an inch deep. Peel garlic cloves and quarter each clove of garlic-lengthwise. If they’re really big, cut them a bit smaller- about the size of slivered almonds. Place the garlic slivers in each pocket. Set aside while making marinade.
- In a measuring cup or in a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the olive oil. Then slowly drizzle the olive oil while still whisking.
- Pour the mixture over the tenderloins and put into preheated oven. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, basting once halfway through the baking process.
- As soon as you put in the pork loin, start prepping the carrots.
- Once the pork is removed from the oven, allow the tenderloins to rest on a cutting board for about 10 minutes before slicing. Spoon the pan sauce over the tenderloin medallions.
- Cut off carrot stems. Split the carrots down the middle then cut in half.
- Put all the cut carrots into a bowl and add olive oil, raw honey, salt and pepper to taste, about ½ teaspoon of each. Toss to coat all the carrots.
- Spread carrots out on a baking sheet, making sure they are in a single layer and not stacked on each other.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve with pork loin.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.