This is a great healthy twist on a dish that everyone loves. These nachos are the super satisfying.
Bell Pepper Nachos are awesome because you can make any of your favorite nacho recipes but you are going to use bell peppers.
Tip: After you boil the chicken store the broth for a later date
Prep Time: 15-17 min
• 3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp. chili powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1/2 tsp. cumin
• 1 c. salsa
• 4 bell peppers (orange, red, or yellow)
• Start by boiling your chicken until it is cooked through. Once it is cooked, shred it and set aside.
• In a large skillet, sauté garlic and onion in olive oil.
• Once onion begins to brown, add shredded chicken to skillet.
• Season chicken with chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper.
• Remove from heat and add salsa.
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Cut each pepper into 3 chip-like sections.
• Stuff pepper with chicken mixer and place on a baking sheet.
• Bake 10-15 minutes.
• Top with guacamole and serve.
Make this and Tag me in a picture on Social Media.