This is an amazing Super Bowl / Party / Gathering / any day that ends in Y food.
Everyone Loves Chicken.
Every sane person loves bacon and the combo of sweet and salty we have here is pretty ridiculous.
Hope you enjoy. Please post a pic and tag us in social media or shoot us a comment below.
• 2 lbs pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 pound bacon
• ⅔ cup brown sugar
• 2 Tbsp chili powder
• ½ tsp cumin
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a large mixing bowl, combine ⅔ cup brown sugar, 2 Tbsp chili powder and ½ tsp cumin. Mix well.
2. Clean and trim the chicken. Cut into approx. 1 inch pieces.
3. Cut the bacon in half, roll around the chicken pieces and secure with a tooth pick.
4. Put tin foil on a baking sheet and grease with butter or olive oil
5. Roll the pieces in the brown sugar mixture..
6. Bake About 35 minutes.
7. Send thank you email to Thomas@mealfit.co