Super easy appetizer or party food.
Hawaiian Stuck Pig
• 1 lb regular Kielbasa or Smoked Sausage, sliced
• 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, reserve juice
• 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
• 1 Tbsp. Chili sauce
• 1 Tbsp. Honey
• 1 Tbsp. Pineapple juice (from can)
1. Preheat oven to 425-f degrees. Line a baking sheet with Tin Foil
2. Place a piece of pineapple on top of a slice of kielbasa and stick a toothpick into them.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Put Sausage bites onto the baking sheet and pour glaze over tops and sides of bites.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until hot. Let cool slightly and serve warm.
Post a pic if you make it.